- Heightens brain stimulation & cognitive development
- Makes learning a third language much easier
- Increases multi-cultural awareness
- Gives child world perspective
- Prepares child for school years & college
Watch a video on the benefits of learning another language:
Raising a bilingual child (Chinese)
Thinking about exposing your child to a new language?Time is on your side!
- Any parent can raise a bilingual child -- even if they themselves are monolingual
Parents can (and do) raise their kids to speak languages they cannot speak themselves
- Kids are perfectly suited for learning languages
Called the "critical period hypothesis," research shows that kids up until their teenage years learn languages with ease
- Fluency doesn't have to be the goal, but it can be
From dabbling with enrichment to pursuing a lifelong skill, learning another language is hugely rewarding
- Learning another language is a special accomplishment
About 4 in 5 Americans are monolingual -- learning another language is a great opportunity to stand out!
- Raising a bilingual child requires some focus & consistency
All it takes to learn Chinese is the right tools & a desire to do so!
- Our online kids lessons are the perfect way to start!
Learn more about our